Coast Foxgloves- Tula Toddler Carrier
Flourish together through the simple moments or grand adventures of each day! Our Tula Coast Carrier, with ventilated mesh, can help you and baby stay cool during your activities. Coast 'Foxgloves' is sprinkled with delicate blooms of foxgloves against a chic shade of navy and paired with a light grey mesh panel, light grey mesh hood, and our dark grey canvas.
Tula Coast is designed to bring a cool ocean breeze to your day! This line of Tula Baby Carriers offers a reinterpretation of our original framed panel design using breathable mesh material which creates a ventilated carrier perfectly suited for active lifestyles and warm weather locales.
Toddler Mesh Carrier Features:
- Ergonomic M-position seat supporting safe development for baby’s body
- Dual-adjustment padded straps for optimal neck & shoulder comfort
- Breathable and lightweight canvas hand-made from 100% OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified canvas
- Multiple carrier positions - back carry and front carry
- Extra leg padding to keep baby comfortable
- Toddler carriers can be used from about 18 months to 4+ years old and between 11 - 27 kg/25 - 60 lbs (beginning when the child is a minimum 81 cm/32" tall)
- Dark grey canvas base with coordinating removable hood in light grey
- Large front pocket on the contouring hip belt
Toddler Carrier Product Measurements:
- Toddler Size Carrier Panel measures 44 cm/17.5" tall, 47 cm/18.5" wide at the seat.
- Hip Belt measures 13 cm/5" tall and 69 cm/27" wide. Additional webbing extends approximately 76 cm/30" (waistband total of ~ 145 cm/57" long).
- Weight of the carrier: 0,9 kg/2 lbs.
About Baby Tula
An award-winning industry leader, Baby Tula is proud to offer beautiful, easy-to use, versatile, and long-lasting carriers which provide a comfortable, ergonomic method of supporting the bond between caregiver and child from birth through 4 years old and beyond. Tula Baby Carriers are available in a variety of prints, making them both useful and stylish! Baby Tula is proud to meet and exceed safety standards and norms, and is a business member of the Baby Carrier Industry Alliance (BCIA). Read our full story here!